Discover the exciting world of motorsports in North Carolina. As the leading organization for motorsports in the state, we are committed to promoting, preserving, and advancing this thrilling sport. Join us in celebrating the adrenaline-fueled world of racing!
Please bear with us as we are undergoing a website update at the moment
News and Updates
Check out our NCMA Newsletter: Click here for the latest edition.
To subscribe and get it ib your inbox bi-weekly click here.
- B.R.A.K.E.S. National Pro-Active Driving School Registers Record-Setting Weekend, Training More Than 1,000 Teens and Their Parents In Three Locations
- DCE INC EXPANDS CAPACITY IN THE USA
- Greg Walter Named Chairman of the Board of Directors For the North Carolina Motorsports Association
- Scott Lampe Elected Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors For the North Carolina Motorsports Association
- RACING LEGEND RICHARD PETTY AND SEMA ADVOCATE FOR RPM ACT IN WASHINGTON, DC￼
- Industry focused membership and networking events
- Consulting and advocacy on a local, state, and national level for the interests of the motorsports industry
- Membership in a trade association representing the $6 billion motorsports economy in North Carolina
Learn more about membership here
The History of Motorsports in North Carolina
North Carolina has been a hub for motorsports for over a century. From the Moonshine runners of the 1920s to today’s modern facilities, North Carolina has been at the forefront of racing innovation and excellence. The North Carolina Motorsports Association is proud to celebrate this history and promote the future of motorsports in our state.
In North Carolina, you’ll find there’s so much to experience both on and off the track. Build a full itinerary thanks to the new Moonshine and Motorsports Trail developed by the NC Department of Natural and Cultural Resources. Begin and end the trail in North Wilkesboro to form your own speedway oval (and download the PDF of that itinerary here), or extend your route to the coast – whatever shape your trail takes, you can load it up with NC flavor.
NCMA Industry Events
- October 12th – NCMA Board Meeting
- October 26th – Muddy Creek Experiential Open House
January 9, 2024 – NCMA Tribute in Motorsports Awards Gala
North Carolina Motorsports Events
SAVE THE DATE
This is a “must attend” event. and along with other industry honors, the Tribute in Motorsports Honoree will be Hendrick Motorsports.
You don’t want to miss this great event.
Full details will be coming soon, but until then put Tuesday, January 9th 2024 on your calendar!