CUSTOMER SERVICE/TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
COMPANY DETAILS – Goodridge is a worldwide organization, with 10 facilities in 8 countries, specializing in the manufacture and distribution of brake line assemblies. We have over 35 years experience and provide brake/oil/fuel/clutch lines throughout the motor sport, aftermarket and OEM Industries. Goodridge supplies to Formula One, NASCAR, Indy Car, World Rally Car, Harley Davidson, Polaris, Aston Martin, Bentley and Jaguar, as well as Marine, Mountain Bike and Commercial Hydraulic Industries. To learn more about our company, visit our website: www.goodridge.com. To apply, send resumes to: email@example.com.
Goodridge is a quality company with OE approvals, ISO standards, TUV and DOT specifications and our aftermarket products are guaranteed forever. We are looking for a Customer Service representative at our in Mooresville, NC location.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES – To primarily be responsible for all customer service issues as well as internal sales while ensuring that customer enquiries and orders are completed in a timely manner and to the quality expectations of both the customer and the company. The role is clearly focused on maintaining and enhancing the quality of the service provided to customers.
- Take and input orders, verifying pricing.
- Provide status on orders to customers.
- Advise price, availability for items.
- Deal with customer complaints
- Assign RGA number and process returns through database.
- Screen requests to open new accounts. Transfer to appropriate Salesman.
- Provide quotes to customers.
- Determine availability of product to establish due date.
- Large motorcycle accounts need to have orders separated as bulk or assemblies- and may require multiple orders for a single PO.
- Car accounts require separation of stocked kits and non-stocked- kits may require multiple orders for a single PO.
- Print OA, fax or email OA – noting price discrepancies if necessary and scan and save OA to file.
- Track down product availability, Work with production to prioritize customers’ orders. Checking order status- Product Returns- Assign RGA #- Process returns.
- Create backorder reports, send out catalogs, issue credits to customers, invoicing as needed.
- Associate’s degree in a technical field or equivalent preferred.
- 2-5 years of outstanding related customer service experience.
- Automotive industry experience & interest is essential.
- Skilled professional with good organization skills.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Team player with problem solving skills.
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation and dynamism.
- Computer literate (AS400, Lotus Notes, Windows).
- Interest in Sport Bikes / technical knowledge is a bonus.
*Note – This role may be developed/changed and when necessary amended to take into account changes within the organization in line with the company’s goals, objectives and contractual and legal obligations.